Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department had successfully conducted the exam of Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal on 13 September 2015. In the various center of Uttar Pradesh districts. A lot of candidates (approx 30 lacks) attend exam for 13600 posts of Lekhpal in Uttar Pradesh. You can download the UP Lekhpal Answer Key from the Official website www.bor.up.nic.in set wise (A, B, C, D)
UP Lekhpal Exam was held at all center of Uttar Pradesh in two shift morning and evening. In this web portal, eager aspirants can check the UP Lekhpal Solved Paper for their exam. This Answer Sheet prepared by us. This Answer Key helps the aspirant to know their performance in the UP Lekhpal exam.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern:
- This Exam paper have Objective type question
- This Exam paper have four part
- Hindi: 25 Questions
- Mathematics: 25 Questions
- General Awareness: 25 Questions
- Rural Development: Questions
- The Written exam was 80 Marks.
UP Lekhpal Answer Key 2015
- Development expenditure of the Central Government does not include
(a) expenditure on social and community services
(b) grant to States
(c) defence expenditure
(d) expenditure on economic services
- Oxygen in our blood is transported by a protein named
- What is international migration?
(a) Movement of people between/among countries
(b) Movement of people from urban to rural areas
(c) Movement of people within a country
(d) Movement of people from one village to another
- Soft Bank, ______ and Foxconn technology group have formed a joint venture, SBG Cleantech which will invest around $ 20 billion over 10 years into green energy projects.
(a) Adani Limited
(b) Tata Group
(c) Reliance Industries
(d) Bharti Enterprises
- What was the name given for the rescue operations conducted by the Indian Government during Nepal Earthquake Tragedy?
(a) Operation Nepal
(b) Operation Abhaya
(c) Operation Sahay
(d) Operation Maitri
- The minimum age limit for becoming a candidate for Lok Sabha elections is
(a) 30 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 18 years
(d) 20 years
- The Direct Action Day on August 19, 1946 was observed by the
(a) Hindu League
(b) Muslim League
(c) Christian League
(d) Sikh League
- The Chauri-Chaura incident took place on
(a) 13 March, 1922
(b) 5 February, 1922
(c) 3 March, 1922
(d) 5 May, 1922
- The most electronegative element among the following is
- Which country won the Copa America 2015?
- Who among the following has Cabinet Rank?
(a) The Leader of the Opposition
(b) The Governor of the Reserve bank of India
(c) The Comptroller and Auditor general of India
(d) The Attorney General of India
- The Southernmost point of peninsular India, Kanyakumari is situated
(a) South of the Tropic of Capricorn
(b) North of the Equator
(c) North of Tropic of Cancer
(d) South of the Equator
- The place where the last Mughal emperor Bahadurshsh Zafar died was
- What was the main aim of Civil Disobedience Movement?
(a) Against August statement
(b) Against Round Table Conference
(c) The reactionist approach of Winston Churchill
(d) Against salt tax
- India’s highest annual rainfall is reported at
(a) Namchi, Sikkim
(b) Churu Rajasthan
(c) Mawsynram, Meghalaya
(d) Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
- What does NPP stand for?
(a) National Population Policy
(b) National Population Production
(c) National Population Programme
(d) National Population Project
- Who was selected recently as the president of International Cricket Council?
(a) Zaheer Abbas
(b) Mustafa Kamal
(c) Jagmohan Dalmiya
(d) N. Srinivasan
- In the fourth week of June 2015, a pact on waste management was signed between two entrepreneurs and several civic bodies in
- The Property of a substance to absorb moisture from air on exposure is called
- Pulses are a good source of
- The refineries at Mathura, Digboi and panipat are set up by
(a) Bharat petroleum Corporation Ltd.
(b) Crude Distillation unit of Madras Refineries Ltd.
(c) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
(d) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- What is known as the “Soul of the Constitution”?
(a) Directive principles of State Policy
(b) National Flag
(d) Fundamental Rights
- The Satpatha Brahmana and Taitriya Brahamana are Brahamana texts of
- It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift vertically upwards because
(a) work done in rolling the stone is less than in lifting it.
(b) work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling.
(c) work done in rolling the stone is more than in lifting it.
(d) work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling it.
- Which of the following committees suggested to incorporate Fundamental Duties in the Constitution?
(a) Malhotra Committee
(b) Raghavan Committee
(c) Narsimhan Committee
(d) Swaran Singh Committee
- In November 2014, the Uttar Pradesh government made a provision of ₹ _____ crores for construction of toilets in rural areas under Swachh Bharat Mission (rural)
- As per the Census of India 2011, the population density per square kilometer of Uttar Pradesh is
- Under the National Rural Drinking Water Programme (NRDWP), by 2022 every rural person in the country should have access to how many litres per capita per day of water within their household premises or at a horizontal or vertical distance of not more than 50 metres from their household?
- How many major division does Uttar Pradesh have along with 75 districts?
- The social forestry programme aims at large-scale tree plantation in all the following areas except
(a) On common lands unsuitable for cropping
(b) In urban industrial estates
(c) Along roads and railway tracks
(d) In degraded forest reserves
- MGNREGA was launched in Uttar Pradesh in which year
- What is Uttar Pradesh’s rank among the States of India in terms of area?
- What is the level of annual family income set in the Ninth Five-Year Plant (1997-2002), for BPL in rural areas?
(a) ₹ 25, 000
(b) ₹ 28, 000
(c) ₹ 20, 000
(d) ₹ 18, 000
- Where are the major rail locomotive plants located in Uttar Pradesh?
(a) Aligarh region
(b) Fathepur region
(c) Mughalsarai region
(d) Kanpur region
- In which year was the Uttar Pradesh Roadside Lank Control Act Passed?
- What is the percentage unit coast and maximum amount of subsidy available under Ambedkar Vishesh Rozgar Yojana (AVRY) for general category beneficiaries?
(a) 25%, ₹ 7,500
(b) 33%, ₹7, 500
(c) 25%, ₹ 10,000
(d) 33%, ₹ 10,000
- What is the frequency of checks expected to be done under the Mid-day Meal Programme, for monitoring of cleanliness in cooking, serving and consumption?
- What percent of seats must be reserved for women in a gram panchayat?
- Which website has been designed and developed to keep the financial health of the State of Uttar Pradesh and to bring transparency into Government transactions?
- One bigha in Central India is equal to how many hectares?
(a) 0.2529 hectare
(b) 0.4425 hectare
(c) 0.2025 heactare
(d) 0.3058 hectare
- Which classical dance form originate din Uttar Pradesh?
(d) Bharat Natyam
- What is meant by Jamabandi?
(a) Cultivation record
(b) Mapping Sheet
(c) Right of Land Record
(d) Cloth of Patwari’s Map
- The full form of SGSY is ________
(a) Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
(b) Swaranjayanti Gram Sadak Yojana
(c) Swarnjayanti Gram Suraksha Yojana
(d) SwarnJayanti Gramin Seva Yojana
- Which division is considered as the hub of the world’s finest carpet industries?
- The sex ratio in Uttar Pradesh has moved from 898 in year 2001 to _____ in year 2011.
- Which type of mills does Uttar Pradesh have in the highest number?
(b) Steel rolling
- Which scheme was launched with a view of benefit BPL families who have been left out of the BPL lists?
(a) Samajwadi Pension Scheme
(b) Mukhya Mantri Mahamaya Gareeb Arthik Madad Yojana
(c) Samajwadi Awaas Yojana
(d) Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
- Which one among the following serves as the subordinate judicial service of the State of Uttar Pradesh?
(a) The district court of Chaundauli
(b) The district court of Pilibhit
(c) The district court of Banda
(d) The district court of Etawah
- During British rule which official did the registration of land in Uttar Pradesh?
- How many seats in the Rajya Sabha are from Uttar Pradesh?