Get here TSPSC AE Answer Key. Telangana Public Service Commission successfully conducted the written examination of Assistant Engineer on 07 7th November 2015, at selected center all over the state. Official TSPSC AE Answer Key will be released soon on official website tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC AE exam held in two shift i.e., Morning Shift and Evening Shift. A lot of aspirants appeared in TSPSC AE exam. Aspirants can download TSPSC AE Answer Key from Solver paper. Aspirants will be eager to know their performance in the examination. So we are providing you TSPSC AE Answer Key 2015 for SET A, SET B, SET C, SET D with the question paper. Official TSPSC AE Answer key will be released soon on official website tspsc.gov.in. Before official Answer key Solved paper providing you an Unofficial reliable TSPSC Answer Key.
TSPSC AE Answer Key 2015:
Organization Name:Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) post
Exam Name: Telangana PSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2015
Exam Type: Written Examination
Date of Exam: 07th November 2015
- Which of the following latitudes is a Great circle?
(a) 23 1/2°N
(b) 23 1/2° S
(c) 66° N
(d) 0° N
- Karewa soils are formed due to the deposition by
- Which state has witnessed rapid urbanisation during 2001-2011?
- The cheapest option for the long distance freight movement is known to be
- Ground Station of Satellite data retrieval in India is located at
- Number of Towns in India as per 2011 Census is
- Rainshadow area of Western Ghats have
(a) Tropical wet & dry climate
(b) Arid subtropical climate
(c) Humid subtropical climate
(d) Tropical semi-arid steppe climate
- The Environmental movement which was against testing missiles on the land
(a) Bishnoi movement
(b) Silent valley movement
(c) Baliyapal movement
(d) Posco movement
- In Telangana State, families of farmers who have committed suicide are given compensation of
(a) Rs. 10 lakh
(b) Rs. 5 lakh
(c) Rs. 15 lakh
(d) Rs. 6 lakh
- Out of the total labour force, the percentage of workers engaged in construction in Telangana in 2014 was
- ITIR Stands for
(a) International Technology Investment Region
(b) Industrial Technology Investment Region
(c) Information Technology Based Industrial Region
(d) Information Technology Investment Region
- A person registered under the MGNERGA is guaranteed
(a) 150 days of work
(b) 125 days work
(c) 175 days of work
(d) 100 days of work
- The First Open University of India was established in
(d) New Delhi
- As per 2011 Census density of Population in Telangana State
- Hyderabad Tenancy and Agriculture Land Act was enacted in the year
- Which district has the highest ST Population Share in its total Population
- Major source of irrigation for agriculture in the Telangana State
(d) Water-Harvesting Pits
- Industrial growth rate of Telangana during the year 2014-15
(a) 3.1 percent
(b) 4.1 percent
(c) 5.1 percent
(d) 6.1 percent
- Who won the Gold Medal for weight lifting in the women section in Common Wealth Championship, 2015 held in Pune
(a) Thuram Priyadarshini
(b) Indira Priyadarshini
(c) Karan Malleswari
(d) Kandukuri Rameshwari
- In Telangana, Agriculture sector contributed to GSDP at currect prices for the year 2014-15
- The Objective of “Inclusive growth” is emphasized in which plan?
(a) Eight Plan
(b) Ninth Plan
(c) Tenth Plan
(d) Eleventh Plan
- The Chauri-Chaura incident took place in the year
- Planning Commission was set up in the year
- As per 2011 Census lowest literacy rate district in Telangana State
- Who described the revolt of 1857 as the first war of Indian Independence?
(a) Ashok Mehta
(b) V.D. Savarkar
(c) S.N. Sen
(d) R.C. Majumdar
- The Third Anglo-Maratha was ended in the year
- Who Championed the case of Dalit communities in Travancore State?
- Identify the first Indian Native Ruler who accepted the Subsidiary Alliance System introduced by Lord Wellesley:
(a) Hyder Ali
(b) Ranjit Singh
(c) Nizam Ali Khan
(d) Nawab of Bhopal
- Who was known as the “Frontier Gandhi”?
(a) M.A. Jinnah
(b) Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
(c) Abul Kalam Azad
(d) Mohammad Ali
- Who propounded the theory of “Drain of Wealth”?
(a) Dadabhai Naoroji
(b) Mahatma Gandhi
(c) M.G. Ranade
(d) B.G. Tilak
- The Soldier who revolted against the British at Barrackpore in 1857 and became at Martyr:
(a) Cheeda Khan
(b) Kunwar Singh
(c) Mangal Pande
(d) Bahadur Shah
- Who among the following took part in the Quit India Movement?
(a) Motilal Nehru
(b) Dadabhai Naoroji
(c) M.G. Ranade
(d) Aruna Asaf Ali
- Which political party gave the slogan “One Vote-Two States” in the context of Telangana Statehood?
(a) Congress Party
(b) Communist Party of India
(c) Bharatiya Janata Party
(d) Telangana Rashtra Samiti
- In Telangana “Budubunga’ is
(a) a tree
(b) a bird
(c) a type of pot
(d) a fruit
- Hitabodini Newspaper was edited by
(a) B. Srinivasa Sharma
(b) Devulapalli Ramnuja Rao
(c) Dasarathi Rangacharya
(d) Madapati Hanmantha Rao
- Secunderabad was named after whom?
(a) Secunder Pasha
(b) Secunder Bakht
(c) Secunder Jha
(d) Secunder Lodhi
- The Hali Sicca was introduced by
(a) Quli Qutub Shah
(b) Salar Jung I
(c) Mir Alam
(d) Bahadur yar Jung
- The Mozam Jahi Market in Hyderabad was named after
(a) the second son of Osman Ali Khan
(b) the first son of Osman Ali Khan
(c) the brother of Osman Ali Khan
(d) the grandson of Mehabub Ali Khan
- Identify the commander-in-chief who led the Nizam’s Army during the Operation Polo:
(a) Laiq Ali
(b) Kasim Razvi
(c) S.A. Eldruss
(d) Mehdi Yar Jung
- During the 1857 revolt in Hyderabad Turrebaz Khan was shot dead at
- Khilashapuram in Warangal district was associated with
(b) Sarvai Papnna
(d) Gona Budda Reddy
- Prataparudra-Yashobushnam was written by
- The sequence of eating and being eaten in an ecosystem is called as
(a) Ecological Niche
(b) Food Chain
(c) Food level
(d) Tropic structure
- Who proposed the term ecosystem?
(c) Earnest Haekel
- Name of the Indian Research Station at Antarctica:
(b) Dakshin Gangotri
(d) Mendel Pola Station
- When was Biodiversity Act enacted in India?
(a) 1st October 2013
(b) 1st March 1999
(c) 3rd November 1980
(d) 3rd April 1972
- The process of converting a gas into liquid is known as
- India’s First dedicated Multi-Wavelength Space Observatory launched by ISRO is
- Which country is recognized as one of the mega diversity centres?
- In a Human body, the size of the
(a) Right lung is larger than the left lung
(b) Right lung is smaller than the left lung
(c) Right lung is equal to the left lung
(d) Lungs changes & no fixed size
- In a water solution, a base substance will release
- The term’Ratooning’ is associated with following crop
- Which one of the following is India’s Supersonic Cruise Missile?
- Where is Integrated Test Range (ITR) facility of DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) is located?
- Chakali Ailamma fought against Landlord of
- ‘Maneru’ river is a tributary of
- The Devadasi/Jogini System Prevalent in Telangana would be violative of which of the fundamental rights?
(a) Right to Equality
(b) Right against Exploitation
(c) Right to Freedom of Religion
(d) Right to Life and Personal Liberty
- The total number of tanks/lakes proposed to desilted under the scheme of ‘Mission Kakatiya’ of Telangana Government
- For which noval Ampa Shayya Naveen got ‘Kendra Sahitya Academy’ award?
(a) Kala Megham
(c) Ampa Shayya
(d) Kala Rekhalu
- Identify the Law Professor who was a member of the Sri Krishan Committee:
(a) Prof. Vikram Singh
(b) Prof. Ranabir Singh
(c) Prof. V.K Duggal
(d) Prof. K. Nageshwar Rao
- Which town was the district head-quarter prior to formation of Mahaboobnagar district?
- The famous sand Artist from India
(a) Sunder Patnaik
(b) Sudheer Raghavan
(c) Sudharshan Patnaik
(d) Sadasiv Dube
- Who among the following, the Indian Constitution recognizes as a minority?
(b) Gender Based
(c) Regional based
- National Commission for Women was established in the Year
- Whose Ph.D thesis was entitled “The Problem of the Rupee: Its origin and its solution”?
(a) Dr. Manmohan Singh
(b) Dr. C. Rangarajan
(c) Dr. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
(d) Dr. B.R Ambedkar
- Which Country has awarded ‘Order de la Democracia Simon Bolivar’ to Indian Spiritualist Sri Ravi Shankar Guruji, for helping to restore peace in their country?
- Who is the author of the famous song “Jaya Jayahe Telangana”?
(a) Goreti Venkanna
(c) Guda Anjaiah
(d) Ande Sri
- In which place the first Indian Defence Industrial Park is proposed?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) West Bengal
- According to the recent report of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), what is the National suicides rate for one lakh population in India in 2014?
- The Novel written by Dasharathi Rangacharya with the backdrop of Telangana Peasants
(b) Prajalal Manishi
(c) Cheekati Rojulu
(d) Jana Padam
- Prime Minister’s Kaushal Vikas Yojana is meant for
(a) To provide employment for youths
(b) To provide pensions for unemployed youth
(c) To encourage skill development for youth
(d) To provide financial support for entrepreneurs youngs
- As per Tourism Ministry Govt. of India, which State was attracted more National and International tourists in the year 2014?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
- Name the French company that support ‘Make in India’
- Name of the painting that Narendra Modi has given as a gift to France President Francois Holland:
(a) Jeevan Jyothi
(b) Jeevana Vruksham
(c) Grama Jyothi
(d) Bharatha Jyothi
- The Chemico Corp. of which country recently India entered an agreement to import 3,220 Metric tonnes of Uranaium?
- As a part of tour to which country Narendra Modi inaugurated International Yoga Day website?
- Indian origin American, who is appointed as American Ambassador to Sri Lanka and Maldives:
(a) Richard Verma
(b) Atul Kashyap
(c) Bobby Jindal
(d) Chivkula Upendra
- According to the National Geographic Travel Magazine the rank given to Hyderabad among the Best of the World 20 places you should see in 2015
- Name the Foundation stated by Nana Patekar to help the families of suicide farmers in the Vidarbha region:
(a) Satnam Foundation
(b) NAP Foundation
(c) NAM Foundation
(d) Nana Foundation
- Name the pension scheme launched by the Telangana Government.
- The winner of Nobel Prize in Literature in 2015, Svetlana ALexievich belongs to which country?
- Who was the first writer to return the Honour given by the Sahitya Akademi protesting against rising intolerance in the country in 2015?
(a) Nayanatara Sahgal
(b) Waryam Sandhu
(c) Ajmer Singh Aulakh
(d) Sarah Joseph
- The Director of Telugu Film “Nimajjanam” which won the Best Telugu Film National Award in 1979 hailed from Karimnagar District. What is his Name
(a) M. PRabhakar Reddy
(b) B.S. Narayana
(d) Narsinga Rao
- The Popular Dance form during the Kakatiya period was
(c) Perini Shivatandavam
- How many spokes are there in the Ashok Chakra of the National Flag?
- Who Organizes World Twenty-20?
- In Telangana villages Ganagalam is used for which pupose/
(a) Cooking food
(b) Storage of water
(c) Storage of Grain
(d) Measuring Grain
- Who composed Music to the recent Telugu Movie Rudramadevi?
(a) A.R. Rahman
(c) S.S. Taman
- Komaravelli Mallanna Temple is located in the district of
(c) Ranga Reddy
- The famous Telugu Film Lyricist Chandra Bose belongs to which district?
- The other name of the earthquake occurred in Nepal in April 2015
(a) Himalaya Earthquake
(b) Gurkha Earthquake
(c) Similing Buddha
(d) Terai Earthquake
- Which Constitutional Amendment provided that at least 2/3rd members of a legislature party should agree for a valid merger with another political party?
(a) 91st Amendment 2003
(b) 91st Amendment 2004
(c) 91st Amendment 2005
(d) 91st Amendment 2006
- Which of the following statements is true in respect of the Supreme Court and High Court?
(a) The High Courts have no original jurisdiction to protect fundamental rights.
(b) The Supreme Court is an umpire in resolving inter-state disputes in all cases
(c) The jurisdiction of High Courts under Article 226 is wider than that of the Supreme Court under Article 32.
(d) The jurisdiction of the Supreme Court under Article 32 is wider than that of High Court under Article 226.
(a) (a) and (b) only
(b) (b) and (c) only
(c) (c) only
(d) (d) only
- Article 105 of the Constitution deals with
(a) Powers, Privileges, etc of the Houses of Parliament, its members and members of committees thereof
(b) Powers, Privileges, etc of Houses of Parliament only
(c) Powers, Privileges, etc of Parliament members only
(d) Powers, Privileges, etc of the State Legislatures and their Committees
- The President enjoys pardoing powers under
(a) Article 72 of the Constitution
(b) Article 73 of the Constitution
(c) Article 74 of the Constitution
(d) Article e75 of the Constitution
- Which is an Instrument used by the Carpenters?
- ICRA ranked Telangana State A+ for the following reason:
(a) Telangana is a newly formed state
(b) Prompt Repayment of Loans
(c) Telangana has very good State’s own tax revenue
(d) Telangana has very large Land Bank
- To ensure impartiality, the retired judges of the Supreme Court are debarred from practicing law
(a) in any Court other than State High Courts
(b) in any arbitration proceedings
(c) in any Court of India
(d) in any Court other than the Supreme Court
- Smt. Selvi Vs State of Karnataka is a landmark decision relation to
(a) Narco-analysis tests
(b) Encounter Killings
(c) Death penalty
(d) handcuffing of arrested persons
- Among the total members of Rajya Sabha, How many of them are nominated members?
- The Constitution Assembly of India was set-up
(a) through a resolution of the Provisional
(b) by the Indian National Congress
(c) under the Indian Independence Act, 1947
(d) under the Cabinet Mission Plan, 1946
- Jannai Suraksha Yojana of NRHM aims at
(a) Health Education
(b) Child care
(c) Reducing maternal mortality
(d) Vaccination of mothers
- Following is an important contentious issue between Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 and Present Amendment Bill, 2015?
(a) Financial Impact Assessment
(b) Cultural Impact Assessment
(c) Environmental Impact Assessment
(d) Social Impact Assessment
- Which is an incorrect objective of RUSA?
(a) Correcting regional imbalances in access to higher education.
(b) Ensuring equity in higher education.
(c) Ensuring availability of adequate Faculty
(d) Encouraging establishment of private Universities
- Which is NOT the objective of Govt. of India programme ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’.
(a) Prevention of gender-based sex selective elimination
(b) Ensuring survival & protection of the girl child
(c) Ensuring education and participation of the girl child
(d) Ensuring employment to girl child
- ‘Ujwala’, the scheme of Govt. of India is meant for helping the victims of
(c) Bonded labour
(d) Natural calamities
- The only express limitation imposed on the power of retrospective legislation is
(a) under Article 20(1) with regard to penal laws
(b) found in Article 245 with respect to extra-territoriality
(c) found in Article 368 with reference to amendment power
(d) found in the Basic structure theory
- The Power to impose and assess a tax
(a) is not an essential legislative power
(b) is an exercise of subordinate legislature
(c) is an executive power
(d) is an essential legislative function
- The Council of Minister shall be collectively responsible
(a) to the House of the People
(b) to the President of India
(c) to the leader of the legislative party
(d) to the leader of the opposition
- The President’s power to grant pardon is to be exercised
(a) on the basis of Judicial opinion
(b) by the President on his own
(c) on the basis of Statute
(d) on the advice of Council of Ministers
- A legislature in exercise of its legislative power cannot
(a) extend to its own territory a law made by another legislture
(b) directly override a Judicial decision
(c) validate an ultra-vires legislation after becoming competent
(d) make retropective legislation
- The Governor of a State
(a) shall not be a member of either house of Parliament or any state Legislature
(b) Should not be above 35 years of age
(c) should not be an Indian citizen
(d) should also hold any other office of profit?
- The Supreme Court has affirmed that it can order the restoration of the State Assembly dissolved by Presidential order in the case of
(a) S.R. Bommai Vs. Union of India
(b) State of Rajasthan Vs. Union of India
(c) A.D.M Jabalpur Vs. Shukla S.S.
(d) Radha Krishna Agarwal Vs. State of Bihar
- Which of the follwing district has the highest croppint intensity in 2012-13?
- ‘Enamamula’ in Telangana is famously known for
(b) Grain market
(d) Pilgrimage centre
- The proposed ‘Pharma City’ by the Telangana Government will be located at
- Which of the following district ranked last in Human Development Index (HDI) of Telangana in 2011-12?
- Which among the following districts in Telangana State does not have inter-state boundary?
(a) Ranga Reddy
- Telangana Water Grid aims at providing drinking water to
(a) Town and Villages
(b) Greater Hyderabad only
(c) Rural areas only
(d) Major urban areas only
- Indravati is a tributary of