Maharashtra Post Office Mail Guard Exam Conduct on 29 March 2015 for the Mail Guard. A lot of aspirants appeared in this exam. Aspirants will be eager to know their performance in the examination can check Maharashtra Post Office Mail Guard Answer key. Official MPO Mail Guard Answer Key will be released soon on official website. www.dopmah.in
We are sharing with you Maharashtra Post Office Mail Guard Answer Key. Presently we share a General Knowledge section 25 questions with answer. Correct Answer highlight in bold letter. You can match or check here answer of Maharashtra Post Office Mail Guard Exam.This state level exam held in the various center of all over state.
Maharashtra Post Office Mail Guard Answer Key with Question Paper:
- Dictatorship is a government, in which
(a) The dictator is tolerant of any opposing group
(b) The entire power of government is held by a single person
(c) There is freedom of Speech and press
(d) People can choose new leader by vote
- Secularism means
(a) Suppression of all religions
(b) Freedom of worship to minorities
(c) A system of political and social philosophy that does not favour any particular religious faith
(d) Separation of religion from state
- Which state is the biggest tea producer in the country?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Andhra Pradesh
(d) West Bengal
- The data of estimation of India’s National Income is issued by
(a) Central Statistical Organization
(b) Planning Commission
(c) National Data Centre
(d) None of the above
- Gross domestic capital formation is defined as
(a) Net addition to stock after depreciation
(b) Expenditure incurred on physical assets only
(c) Flow of expenditure devoted to increased or maintaining of the capital stock
(d) Production exceeding demand
- The Narmada and Tapti are flowing towards
- _____ is the largest producer of rubber in India.
(c) Himachal Pradesh
- The river which divides the peninsular plateau is
- In which of the following states is black soil found?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the Brihadeshwara or Rajarajeshwara temple situated?
(a) Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala
(b) Murshidabad in West Bengal
(c) Thanjavur in Tamil Nadu
(d) Jamnagar in Gujarat
- Tony Tan Keng Yam who recently visited India was the President of which country?
- Odd one out
- 5, 11, 17, ?, 29, 35
- FGH : JKL :: PQR : ?
- Oxygen : Gaseous ::
(a) Feather : Light
(b) Mercury : Fluid
(c) Iron : Heavy
(d) Sand : Grainy
- With which musical instrument is Pandit Ravi Shankar associated?
- In which Congress session, the resolution on ‘Poorna Swaraj’ was passed? Who preside this session?
(a) Lahore, Jawaharlal Nehru
(b) Calcutta, Gandhiji
(c) Tripura, Subhash Chandra Bose
(d) Karachi, Maulana Azad
- Rowlatt Act was passed in
- Which system of government does India have?
(a) One party system
(b) Two party system
(c) Multi-party system
(d) None of these
- When was CPI founded?
- Veins bring blood from various parts of body to
- The disease carrying agents are called
(d) None of above
- Vitamin A is called
- Global software giant Microsoft has named whom as its new CEO in feb 2014?
(a) Steve Ballmer
(b) Satya Nadella
(c) John Thompson
(d) Sundar Pichai
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) scored a landslide victory in the Delhi Assembly election on 10 February 2015 by winning how many seats in the 70 member assembly?